Enterprise (Tab 1)
Note: These controls are set in the Enterprise Portal and dictate main functionality for the Enterprise and ALL Location operations.
- Enterprise Skills - pertains to Employee assignment to stations by location.
- Off - The location can assign employees to any station they have.
- Enabled - A location skill can only be assigned if the employee has been given a master skill at that station by the enterprise.
- Directed Swaps - Pertains to the swab board functionality.
- Enabled - Turns on directed swaps at all locations. Allows employees to direct a swap to one employee of their choice.
- Off - Posted swap shifts are available to all employees and can’t be ‘directed’ to one employee.
- Limit Availability - Pertains ONLY to Enterprise Scheduling. Not available in core scheduling package.
- Off - Employees are eligible to pick up Enterprise Swap Board shifts for any hours.
- Enforce Business Hours - Employee ability to pick up shifts from the Enterprise Swap Board is limited to business hours entered in the Location Settings/Weekdays page.
- First Day of Week - Pertains to Add Schedules for the start day of the schedules.
- The first day of the schedule for the locations.
- This is enforced if the location is not given the right to change this in the ‘Location Editing’ tab under Weekday Settings.
Leave Management - Pertains to how time off is entered.
- Ad-Hoc - used when the Leave Management module is not enabled. Used for core subscription.
- Managed – used when the additional Leave Management module is enabled.
Show Open Ships on Swap Board - Pertains to posted shifts on the Swap Board.
- All - All empty shifts in a published schedule are automatically posted on the swap board.
- Only swapped shifts -Only shifts posted by employees for swapping are posted on the swap board.
Public Pages for Locations - Generates a URL link to view published schedules and a Link to iCal formatted data.
- No – Locations do not get the ability to create a public page.
- Yes- Locations see a new tab in the Admin section to create a URL link.
Public Pages for Employees - Generates a URL link to view their own published schedules.
- Yes - Employees see a new tab in the Profile section to create a URL and a Link to iCal formatted data.
Time & Attendance Module - related system settingsNote: If the Time & Attendance module is enabled, the following additional settings display.
- All Deployed – Allows Employees to Clock on to all individual locations to which they are assigned.
- Only default – Allows Employees to Clock on to only their primary default location.
Employees Time Approval
- No - Employee does not approve their time card.
- Enabled - Requires employees to ‘approve’ the time entries, both clocking and admin entries on their timecard.
Enforce Time Error Review
- Yes - Requires location to review and fix all time entries with ERROR status (correct time entry or void) before the pay period can be approved.
- No - No required review by location manager.
Automatic Time Sheet Creation - Pertains to the Pay Period.
- Yes - Enables hourly auto run where timesheets are automatically updated per rules, including creating a timesheet for new employees. Recommend you leave this as yes, otherwise you must manually create new timesheets for each new employee you enter in the system.
- No - Timesheets for new employees are not created automatically.
- Kiosk Badge Field - Pertains to the Time Kiosk.
Choose the field that the Kiosk window reads to clock employees on and off. Available fields are ExternalID, UsernameID, BadgeID, BioID, and IVRPin.
- Custom Short Date Format - Pertains to using a short date format.
Enter date format. If left blank, date displays in U.S. format: mm/dd/yy.
- Custom Time Format - Pertains to using a time format.
Enter time format. If left blank, time displays in U.S. format: h:mm am or pm
- Enterprise Shift Note - Pertains to using notes on shifts, tasks, and activities.
- Shift note, Task, or Activity - note enabled.
- Off - adding a note is not enabled.
- Off - No password security requirements.
Enabled – Forces everyone to change their password based on the criteria enabled:
- Expire after: Number of days to reset.
- No repeats: Enabled if password cannot be reused or Off.
- Complexity: Enabled or Off. If enabled, must meet criteria:
--- At least (8) characters long
--- Contains both letters and numbers
--- Not a variation of your username
Remember to select SAVE the settings you enter.