How Does This Functionality Help You?
- Summary shows all time clocking for a day, week, or pay period.
- Provides a list of all clocking with issues that need review.
Time & Attendance Section: Review
The Time & Attendance section includes several sections, including the Review section. See below.
Review Section: Issues
The Review section includes a link that displays Issues,
The Issues summary window lists all timesheets by selected day, week, or pay period.
- Default opens to current Day. Click on Week or Pay Period to change view.
- List is sorted alphabetical by employee. Click on Name arrow to sort ascending or descending. Click on any column heading to sort by column.
Click on Filter () to filter list to one employee. Choose the employee from the drop down list; click Set Filter to apply the filter.
- The page refreshes with only time entries for the chosen employee.
Note: The filter applied is displayed at the top.
Types of Issues
The types of issues displayed include the following:
- A time entry that has been flagged as an ‘ERR’ by the employee or scheduler on the individual time entry.
- Employee option:
- Scheduler option:
- A time entry flagged in the Location settings at the Enterprise level:
- A time entry that has been flagged as an ‘Alert’ by the employee or scheduler on the Clock Edit form:
A time entry flagged in the Location settings at the Enterprise level:
System alerts on time entry with non-compliance issues.
Used only if the new attendance module is added.
Export Data Links
Export to Excel.
Export to CSV file. (Save to desktop and open in Word or notepad).