How Does This Functionality Help You?
- Archiving a schedule preserves the data for employees and stations.
- If employees or stations are deleted, the schedule data is retained if the schedule has been archived. However, the data is deleted from any active schedule.
- Audit trail data on the individual shifts is not saved when a schedule is archived. You do not have access to information about changes made to individual shifts.
- You can view all information from archived schedules in the reports section. See Enterprise and Location Portal Reports.
Schedules Section: Archive
How to Archive a Schedule
There are 2 ways to archive a schedule:
- From the Summary page of all active schedules.
- From the Schedule Settings window of each individual schedule.
Active Schedule Section
Using the Summary Page to Archive
- Select the Active folder name in the left menu.
This displays a summary list of all active schedules in the right pane.
The default is that the Active tab is open.
- Select the End or Start column to sort the schedules by date.
Select the blue Archive link in the Actions column.
- A pop-up window confirms whether or not to proceed.
Select OK to Archive or Cancel to cancel.
- The page refreshes and the schedule disappears from the active list.
- Open the Archive tab to see the archived schedule in this list.
- To cancel, select Activate. The archived schedule returns to the Active summary list.
Using the Schedule Settings Window to Archive
Select the Schedule to open it.
This opens the Schedule Settings window.
- There is an Archive link next to the Save button.
Remember: The user ability to see the Archive link is controlled by the organization in the Enterprise/Location Roles.
- The Archive link only appears if the last day of the schedule is prior to the current date.
- Select [Archive].
A pop-up window displays.
Select OK to confirm the Archive.
Select the Archived Folder to view the archived schedule.
Un-archive a Schedule
- When you open an Archived schedule, you have the option to Reactivate or Delete it.
- To Reactivate is to un-archive the schedule.
Note: This will cause data to be lost in the following situations.
You can view the Schedule Date for the Shifts, Totals, and Coverage.
- The data is fixed so links in the individual shifts are not active.
- You can use reports to view specific shift information.
- You should not un-archive a schedule to view the data.
- Use the Reports section to view specific information about one or more archived schedules.
- There are fixed report options and the option to build your own report.
Fixed Report Options
- Go to Reports > List.
- Select the Fixed button.
Under Scheduling, a list of Fixed reports displays.
Select a fixed report. They show a variety of data.
Choose dates and sort each report.
Build your Own Report
- Go to Reports > Designs.
- Enter the Name of the report.
- Select the Source: Schedule Archive.
- Select the Type of report.
- Select Save.