Stations are work positions with shifts assigned at the location.
How does this functionality help you?
The Enterprise controls the stations that locations can use.
The Enterprise determines what station information is editable by location users.
Employees must be given a skill level at the location to be able to work at a station.
Adding Stations- Enterprise Entry Only
Open the Station Section.
Open the Tools folder, click on the Add Station link.
- The Enterprise must add the station and assign it to locations for use.
- The data below can be entered only in the Enterprise portal and cannot be edited by the location.
- Name of the station.
- Description data.
- External ID (not visible to the location).
- Custom Field data (Custom fields are created in the Admin Section).
- Allow swap or not.
- The data below can be entered either at the Enterprise portal or the Location portal as authorized by the Roles assigned to the individual users. Data is populated in both portals.
- Employee Skills.
- Pay Rate – Enterprise entry is populated for all locations, but locations can edit with a local pay rate.
- The data below can be entered only in the location portal. It is location-specific data that does not populate in the Enterprise portal and is not visible in the Enterprise Portal.
- Edit tab: Priority (not visible in the Enterprise).
- Edit tab: Pay Rate for location (entry at location does not populate to the Enterprise).
- The Delete link is on the Station Edit tab.
- All data related to the station is deleted if the station is deleted.
- A station cannot be deleted if locations have active (non-archived) schedules that contain shifts at the station.
- The station menu list default is alphabetical with no folders.
- The station menu list can be filtered by any custom field.
The station menu list can be grouped into folders by alphabet or custom fields. Example: Alphabetical Folders
Station Enterprise skills – Optional to enter. Controlled by Admin/Configuration setting for Enterprise Skills.
- If set to “Off” – The location can assign employees to any station they have in their location.
- If set to “Enabled” – A location skill can only be assigned if the employee has been given a master skill level at that station in the Enterprise portal.
To enter Enterprise Employee Skills, Open the Employees tab. Highlight employee names, assign skill level, click Add.
To enter or view Location Skills, click on the number in the Skilled column.