Left Menu Bar: Location Folder
Go to Organization > Location and select Unique ID.
How Does This Functionality Help You?
- A public URL enables viewing html or syncing schedule data via iCal format without logging into the application.
- A public URL can be allowed for locations and/or employees to use.
This Feature Must First Be Enabled at the Enterprise Level
- Then locations and employees have the ability to create a unique id for use in public URL’s.
- Contact your Enterprise Administrator if you do not see the links below.
Video: How to View and Edit Organization Enterprise Configuration Settings
To create a Public URL for a Location:
- Each location must create a unique GUID.
- Users must be assigned a role privilege to access the Organization Section.
- Open the Admin Section:
- Click on the Unique ID Link, in left menu.
- Click New to generate the location GUID.
- Click OK on the confirmation pop-up.
This generates the links for both HTML and iCal format.
- Paste the generated URL into a browser to view all published schedules for the location.
- Test this location's public page: http://www.schedulesource.net/Enterprise/Public/LocationSched...
- For the Link to iCal formatted data, copy and paste to other applications.
To create a Public URL in the Employee portal:
Note: Employee must use an employee portal that has top menu access links. A tab for Public Pages displays in Profile information.
- Go to Settings > Public Pages.
- Employee can now create their own unique ID and URL for personal use.
- Employee can use the iCal format to copy and paste to other applications.
Video: How to View Your Current Schedule Without Logging In