How Does This Functionality Help You?
- A public URL enables viewing html or syncing schedule data via iCal format without logging into the application.
A public URL can be allowed for locations and/or employees to use.
Then locations and employees have the ability to create a unique id for use in public URL’s.
Contact your Enterprise Administrator if you do not see the links below.
- Each location must create a unique GUID.
- Users must be assigned a role privilege to access the Admin Section in the Location account.
Open the Admin Section:
- Click on the Unique ID Link, in left menu.
- Click New to generate the location GUID.
- Click OK on the confirmation pop-up.
This generates the links for both HTML and iCal format.
- Paste the generated URL into a browser to view all published schedules for the location.
- Test this location's public page: http://www.schedulesource.net/Enterprise/Public/LocationSched...
For the Link to iCal formatted data, copy and paste to other applications.
Note: Employee must use an employee portal that has top menu access links. A tab for Public Pages displays in Profile information.
- Go to Profile > Public Pages.
- Employee can now create their own GUID and URL for personal use.
- Employee can use the iCal format to copy and paste to other applications.