How Does This Functionality Help You?
- Compliance checks alert you to areas where your scheduled shifts have exceeded the scheduling parameters input for your employees.
- Compliance includes checks against hours, shifts, and availability.
- Compliance is a double check that when a shift was manually filled and a conflict was overridden, that this was the intended outcome by the scheduler.
Schedules Section: Compliance
- Select the schedule name to open the schedule.
- Select the Compliance tab to display the Compliance Checks window.
- A green button indicates all is okay.
- A red button indicates an employee or shift is out of compliance.
- Click on a warning and either a list of employees will appear to the right or you'll be taken to the schedule and be shown only the shifts that are not in compliance.
- Click on an employee's name to be taken to their list of shifts that are not in compliance.
- Adjust the date to view compliance for different days.
Minimum Hours Checks
- Minimum Hours are included in the compliance checks, but are not honored in Auto Fill scheduling. They are listed as a check if you want to manually honor min hours.
- If you don’t want minimum hours check alerts (or to see these employees highlighted in pink in your schedule) set the minimum hours for employees to zero.
- Another way to track minimum hours is to create an employee custom field to enter the minimums. This can be viewed in the reports section and not be a compliance alert.
Video: How to Check Your Schedule's Compliance