How Does This Functionality Help You?
- Summary shows all time entries that have an exception to be reviewed.
- Filters allow viewing exceptions by type.
Time & Attendance Section: Review
The Time & Attendance section includes several sections, including the Review section. See below.
Review Section: Exceptions
The Review section includes a link that displays Exceptions.
- Default opens to current Day. Click on Week or Pay Period to change view.
Group by column and/or sort by column for desired view.
Click on Filter () to filter list to one employee. Choose the employee from the drop down list. Click Set Filter to apply the filter.
- The page refreshes with only time entries for the chosen employee.
Note: The filter applied is displayed at the top.
- Totals at bottom of page displays the count of time entries and hours
Note: Hours are not included until a clock off.
View Exceptions by Type
Choose type and select Apply. The following include Types.
- Default is All to show all open clocks.
- Set to None if you do not want to show open clocks in the summary.
- Default is 24 to show all time entries over 24 hours.
- Set to None if you do not want to show these entries in the summary.
- Default is All to display entries with all types of errors.
- Select Error = Valid to filter display to only non-error entries.
Editing Time Entry
Edit time entry by clicking on the blue link in the Type Column. This opens the Clock Entry form for editing.
Export Data Links
Export to Excel.
Export to CSV file. (Save to desktop and open in Word or notepad).