How Does This Functionality Help You?
- Consistent functionality for the time section in user interface.
- Multiple levels of access points to navigate between time sections.
- Timesheets have the same view in all three portals.
- Click on the icons to access information.
- Hover over the icon to get a text description of what it
Icons in Time Section: displays information
display employee's contact information
display employee's three-week schedule
display employee's timesheet
filter data. Enter a number and then select the filtering option you want to apply using that number.
export data in a window to an Excel file
export data in a window to a CSV file
display employee's time entry in error status
display employee's time entry in void status
display employee's entry with note. Hover over the icon to view the note contents.
display employee's time entry selected to alert the manager
display ScheduleSource Helpdesk to enter a new ticket
Icons in Pay Period on Approval window: indicates timesheet status.
when time sheet status is
- Columns can be Sorted, Reordered, Resized, or Filtered.
- To Sort: Hover over column header until you get a finger pointer. Click to sort. Arrow on sort switches between ascending/descending.
- To Reorder: Click on column name and drag to new position.
- To Filter: Clink on Filter Link, select option from drop-down list.
- Headers are Static for some grids.
- Paging is supported.
- Navigation to view data by Day, Week, or Pay Periods.
- Grouping and Ungrouping is supported in some grids.
- Available if there is a group header bar:
- To Group: Hover over column header until you get a 4-directional arrow displaying ‘drag to group’. Drag column to group bar.
- This removes the column from the grid and adds a group header.
- To Ungroup: Drag column name from header bar back to the grid and place it at position to be inserted as a grid column.
- Common Filter applies to all grids. Thus a filter applied stays when you move to other tabs.
- Can be accessed either by Filter tab in menu bar or Filter link on top right of the grid page.
- Apply filters that are specific to the window or report.
- Access to Design Mode.
- Design your own grid view by choosing columns you want displayed.
- Save Design to save grouping, sorting, columns layout, and column filters.
- Applies only to Actual and Exceptions. (To Access, go to Review and select either Actuals or Exceptions. The Design Mode does apply to Headcounts, Variance, Absent/On, or Photos.)