Top Menu Bar
- Click on TeamWork in the top menu bar.
- Select a section from the drop-down menu.
- A new top menu bar with that section's navigation options will appear. Use it to navigate the section.
Home Page - Enterprise Manager Summary
- Use for quick review of daily information.
Blue links allows direct access to the sections displayed.
The graphic shows a snapshot of the day's shifts. Blue columns are filled and orange columns are empty shifts.
The chart shows the shift date, day, times, groups, stations, employees, hours, breaks, and notes.
Select Schedule to see the graph.
Select Absent/On to see who has clocked on and who has not.
Select Leave to view employees leave.
Select Collaboration to view messages and more.
Click TeamWork and select Home to return to the Home Page at any time.
Global Operating Tips for Navigating
Blue Links Are Active
Blue links on the right pane are active. Use them to drill down and open the data page. The data page opens in the right pane. For example, the Employees link expands to Employees data.
Refresh Data Icon
- Use to refresh the left menu so data added is visible in lists.
Entering Data Shortcuts
- You can drop and drag into field entry boxes from any Excel spreadsheet.
- You can copy and paste from any document into a field entry box.
Every page can be printed.
- Print link – opens your printer screen to print the open right side page.
- You can also choose Print from your Browser menu or use CTRL P to open your printer.
- Choose preview to resize and format page before printing.
- Reports Section –Customize your reports before printing using Styles.
Selecting Multiple Items from Lists Using a Keyboard
- To choose several items grouped together: Click on the 1st item, hold down the Shift Key, click on the Last item. This selects all items in-between.
- To choose items separately: Click on the first item, hold down the CTRL key while individually clicking on other items you want to select. This selects only the items you individually click on.
Help Documents & Support
Help Icons on right pages: provide explanations of functionality.
Bookmark and use the Teamwork Learning Center in addition to these help card. Tutorials and help documents are posted at ScheduleSource Support.
Email ScheduleSource Support with questions. Please provide very specific details and screen shots when appropriate.