Navigating in TeamWork
Top Menu Bar
- TeamWork drop-down menu shows all locations and enterprises the manager has permission to access and the other links to all other sections.
- My Settings is your information as a manager.
- About is information about the various symbols in TeamWork 5.
- Print takes you to your print screen for the page.
- Help is a drop-down menu of the various ways you can get help with TeamWork 5.
- Click your name to log out.
Home Page - Location Summary
- Use for quick review of daily information.
- Blue links allows direct access to sections of the program for action items.
- Adjust the date in the top right.
- Schedule is what the image is showing. Click Absent/On, Leave, or Collaboration to view a similar snapshot of those categories.
Left Menu Bar - Individual Section Navigation
- Each section opens with a left menu bar for navigating in the section.
- TeamWork drop-down menu shows all locations and enterprises the manager has permission to access. Select one to switch to that location.
- Choose another category to go to that section of TeamWork 5.
- Use the Exit button to sign out.
Global Operating Tips for Navigating
Blue Links Are Active
Blue links on the right pane are active. Use them to drill down and open the data page. The data page opens in the right pane.
Refresh Data Icon
- Use to refresh the left menu so data added is visible in lists.
Entering Data Shortcuts
- You can drop and drag into field entry boxes from any Excel spreadsheet.
- You can copy and paste from any document into a field entry box.
Every page can be printed.
- Print link – opens your printer screen to print the open right side page.
- You can also choose Print from your Browser menu or use CTRL P to open your printer.
- Choose preview to resize and format page before printing.
- Reports Section –Customize your reports before printing using Styles.
Selecting Multiple Items from Lists Using a Keyboard
- To choose several items grouped together: Click on the 1st item, hold down the Shift Key, click on the Last item. This selects all items in-between.
- To choose items separately: Click on the first item, hold down the CTRL key while individually clicking on other items you want to select. This selects only the items you individually click on.
Help Documents & Support
Help Icons on right pages: provide explanations of functionality.
Bookmark and use the Teamwork Learning Center in addition to these help card. Tutorials and help documents are posted at ScheduleSource Support.
Email ScheduleSource Support with questions. Please provide very specific details and screen shots when appropriate.