- Enterprise portal – main administration portal which is an umbrella housing all locations and initial data entries. Locations, Employees, Stations, Users, and Time projects are entered here and assigned to locations for use. (User access)
- Location portal – individual accounts where scheduling occurs. (User access)
- Employee portal – individual employee for information & schedule. (Employee access)
- Opening right page at Sign In.
- Displays summary information and charts.
- Can be accessed at any time by clicking on the organization name in the top left corner.
Main Menu Sections
The headings in the main menu bar allow access to the different functions of operations within TeamWork.
- Organization – Used to set up Folders to subdivide Locations and Employees into separate groups so that Enterprise Users access is restricted to a group. Also used for the optional additional module on Policy Management.
- Users – People you give access to for managing data in either the Enterprise portal or the Location portal. For example, users might be schedulers, managers, or administrators.
- Roles – Groups of privileges you define and assign to Users. The Role defines what a User can see and do in the Enterprise portal or the Location portal.
- Admin – Contains the Enterprise folder to set up and define how your system operates. In addition, there are folders for Custom Fields, Custom Attributes, Lists, Security, and Data.
- Collaboration Package – Contains the calendar, message board, email notification options, and feedback survey options.
- Locations – One individual account where schedules are created and managed. Locations can be physical buildings, departments, etc.
- Stations – Places people are assign to work at. Deployed to locations to be used where shifts are created within stations then filled with employees.
- Employees – People who will be scheduled to work in Shifts in the schedule.
- Credentials – Ensures employees who are scheduled for specific shifts have the required certifications, qualifications, and training. Helps you track certification and training compliance and run a variety of reports. Optional additional module.
- Forecasts – Used to create a template from headcount data. Assists in analyzing and managing your scheduling needs.
- Templates – A set of shifts, that normally remains constant, built in a template that can be used in creating a weekly schedule from one or more templates.
- Local – Used to view summary data of the schedules created by Locations.
- Leave – Used to create calendars for employee leave bidding, i.e., vacation bids. Optional additional module.
- Time – Time management if using the Time & Attendance module. Optional additional module.
- Reports – Allows viewing data across all locations.
Terms In Different Sections
The following are terms you see in different sections.
Options Tabs – Contains filters and display options for viewing data.
Folders – Provide a hierarchical structure to organize locations. Each location and user can only exist in one folder. Employees can belong to multiple folders.
Assign To – Makes the data being assigned visible and available for use in the Locations.
Default Location or Project/task – Indicates the primary work place or usual time card entry project.
Auto Fill – Uses the optimizer to fill the empty shifts in location schedules. Scheduling parameters entered are strictly enforced.
- System messages display on the Sign In window under the portal Sign In box.
- Release and maintenance window notifications are posted here.
- When there are no system messages, the following displays.
Always use the Sign out button to disconnect from your current session.