- Get the location of your URL page from your Enterprise Administrator.
- Bookmark this page under your Favorites for quick access.
- Select the Manager portal. (Location & Enterprise)
- Check to be sure you are using a Recommended Browser.
- These are listed on the logon page: https://www.schedulesource.net/Enterprise/teamwork/logon/Browsers.aspx
- Recommended Browsers are free and can be downloaded from the Internet or are already built in to mobile devices.
- These settings are found in Internet Options under the Tools link at the top of the browser.
- If you experience problems with your browser, contact your IT help desk.
Sign In Codes
- Sign In codes are assigned to you by your Enterprise Administrator.
- You should change your password after you sign in.
- Your organization controls the account code and user name.
- Enter all three Sign In codes correctly.
- Spacing, characters, and numbers are enforced.
Select the Sign In button to enter the application.
Forgot Your Password?
- Use the Forgot Your Password link on the Sign In window to reset your password.
- See Admin Section: Managing Passwords.
Security Lock Out
- Too many failed attempts to log on with incorrect information will result in a LOCK OUT. When this security measure takes effect, it will lock the IP address of the computer you are using.
- Therefore you should STOP trying to log on if you fail 10 times.
- If a computer's IP address is locked, no one can Sign In from this computer until your Enterprise Administrator unlocks the IP address. The following security notice displays.
Important: If you get the above notice, contact your Enterprise Administrator immediately!