User Home Page - My Settings
How Does This Functionality Help You?
- You can receive important Support notification emails from ScheduleSource when you add your email address and select the option.
- You can change your password at any time.
- You can review your role privileges under Features. These are the management privileges assigned by your organization.
- Select the My Settings link on the home page.
Review the four sections –
- Name and Email list setting.
- Support notification emails.
- Change Password.
- Features – Your assigned management privileges.
Enter your email address and select Yes (recommended) for Support notification emails.
This ensures that you receive ScheduleSource Support email notifications.
To check your user password, go to Admin > Passwords > Check Users.
See How to Check Password Strength in Admin Section: Managing Passwords.
To change your password, select Password: [Change].
Enter your New Password on the Change Password pop-up window.
Enter the Repeat New Password.
- Privileges are listed under Features for each section in the Location portal.
- Scroll down the Features list to see your assigned privileges.