- Redesigned Enterprise & Location home pages.
TeamWork 5 New Features
- Portal switching: managers can change between enterprise and location portals without signing in.
First cut at full functionality. Actuals, Timesheets, Pay Periods, etc. are all accessible via the new UI.
- Employees/Days View. Lists all active employees with a column for each day in the schedule. Supports weekly & monthly schedules well. Shifts and leave are listed.
- Shift/Details view. Has a select list of shifts on the left with the shift editors on the right. Honors the client-side grid filters from "List" view.
- Filter by Skills. Filter shifts by employees skilled at a station. Every employee with that station is listed as well as empty shifts at that station.
- Edit Shift pop-up supports edit, assign, split, and history. (not separate pop-ups)
- Split shift supports splitting into three shifts.
- Tools / Shifts I/O can import shifts directly into a schedule.
- Client-side grid filtering. Faster and will maintain place on page after updates.
- Stations now have 10 user-defined fields.