Left Menu Bar: Lists Folder
Go to Location > Lists and select Shift Groups.
Note: A shift group list is location-specific. It exists only in the location it is created in, and is not visible in the Enterprise portal.
Shift Groups create subgroups of your scheduled shifts. You can use them to filter and view parts of your schedule using the Shift Groups you create.
Important: Each shift can be assigned to only one Shift Group.
Shifts can be assigned either in templates or schedules in several ways:
Assign when adding shifts on the Schedules > Shifts > Add Shifts/By day form.
Assign individual shifts on the Schedules > Shifts > Shift Edit form.
Assign multiple shifts at one time using Mass Update under the Schedules > Shifts > Selected tab > Update Shifts.
To create a shift group:
- Go to Location > Lists > Shift Groups in the left menu bar.
- On the right pane, name the New Shift Group and click Add.
- Open your schedule and list the shifts.
- Open the Options Tab: New filters appear for Shift Groups that you have set up. Select what you want to filter by and select Apply.
Notice that the right pane lists the filter applied at the top. You see only the part of your schedule for the shifts assigned to this Shift Group.
- Go to Reports > List.
- Select the fixed report for Shift Groups.
A list of Shift Groups for your location displays.
Note: You can design reports to view the employees that have been assigned to your Shift Groups.