How Does This Functionality Help You?
- You can see a summary view of all your station data.
- You can use mass update to very quickly assign, change, or clear skill assignments for multiple employees that are equally skilled.
Stations Section: Summary View
- A summary of all stations is found on the home page for the Stations section.
- Open the Stations section.
- Select the Stations tab on the top right page.
A summary of your station data displays in the right pane.
Stations Section: Mass Update Skills
Go to Stations > Tools > Mass Update Skills.
- Open the Tools folder. Select the Mass Update Skills link.
You can use this to update multiple employee skills at one or more stations when the employees have the same skill level assigned.
- You can make assignments to an entire crew at one time.
Understanding the Mass Update form
- The left column lists all the Stations. The number indicates the number of employees assigned with skills to that station.
- The right column lists all the employees, with their crew assignment in front of their name. The number indicates the number of stations for which they have skills.
- For example: Brown, Danny  shows Danny is not assigned to a crew (as no crew appears in front of the colon) and has skills at three stations. To see which 3 stations Danny has skills go to the Employee Section and look under Danny’s Stations tab.
Using the Mass Update tool
Highlight the station (or stations) and the employee (or employees) that you want to update with the same skill level.
Choose the skill level from the box below.
Example: In the screen shots above the Manager Station is being updated. All employees assigned to the Manager crew are being updated to a skill level of 9. This updates the skill level to 9 for only the 4 employees highlighted. Since the number after the Manager Station is 10, there are 6 other employees who will remain at the skill previously assigned.
Using Mass Clear:
Use the Clear Skills button to clear all the assigned skills at once from a station or from an employee.