How Does This Functionality Help You?
- Folders identify quickly the status of the employee for you.
- Display options allow you to view your employee list filtered or grouped by your preferences.
- Tools folder contains summaries and tools to manage your employee workforce.
Employees Section: Summary View
- A summary of all employees is found on the home page for the Employees section.
- Open the Employees section.
- Important: Employees must be added in the Enterprise portal and deployed to the location in order for the employees to appear in the Employee section.
- Main Menu Bar: Contains management tools, the list of employees, and employee information.
Active and Inactive Employees
- Active – Start date is today or previous date.
- - Employee is eligible for scheduling and has access to the employee portal.
- If the start date field is left blank, the employee is listed as active.
- Inactive – Status tab entry of inactive.
- Employee is not eligible to be scheduled and is not in any active schedules that have been created.
- Inactive employees cannot Sign In to the employee portal.
- The date they became inactive is listed beside the employee name.
- An employee that is given an inactive date in the future remains in the active folder with the date they are going to be inactive listed beside their name. On the inactive date, they are automatically moved into the inactive folder.
See example that follows. Patsy Bennett becomes inactive 3/1/11 and is not available for scheduling on that date.
- The organization is not charged for inactive employees, but is allowed to keep their information for later use.
- We recommend inactivating employees instead of fully terminating them, so you retain their information.
Video: How to View Active and Inactive Employees
- Displays only the employees that fit the current filter.
- Filter to one crew: drop down list contains all crews you have created.
- Filter to one status: active or all (active and inactive employees)
- Click the funnel icon on the employee chart columns.
- Select the new parameters for the chart.
- Choose Filter.
- Filter icon is now highlighted to show you hace a filter in effect.
- Click the icon again and choose Clear to remove the filter.