New Features - Enterprise Portal
- System Settings - Configurable 'Badge Number' Field for Kiosk
- Code to Clock on from the Kiosk can be configured to read from multiple fields as entered in the Employee Personal Information tab.
- Can be set to read the ExternalId, Username/ID, BadgeID, BioId, or IVRPin.
Note: The Policy Management module must be used in order to operate this feature. Contact ScheduleSource if you are not currently using Policies to discuss the module being activated.
- Option to select a sub-list of project/task/activity by station.
- Option to select default project/task/activity by station.
- Functionality includes:
- This limits the project/task/activity that an employee has available to clock on to by the station to which they are scheduled.
- This affects all Locations.
- This affects all employees assigned to the Time Setting component.
- This enforces ‘Clock On’ only when an employee is scheduled to a station. It is not enforced if employees clock on when not scheduled.
- This enforces time card entries only if the time card is opened by clicking on the plan scheduled hours blue link. It is not enforced if the [add] time card is used.
- Self Training Guides
Click links below to download self training guides.